Get access to the best TV content accessible to HBO Max channel subscribers. It includes a huge selection of engaging videos that offer an array of enjoyable videos in high-quality. Streaming can be a great experience when the sound quality and screen quality are top-quality. There are also a number of additional channels to the viewers. What’s not to love to stream your most loved movies on your big screen on weekends? So, don’t delay and sign up now to HBO Max.
The steps to enable HBO Max Channel on your Smart TV is listed below:
- Get access to on the ‘ Home Menu‘ of your Smart TV by means of the remote.
- Then, go to the app store for your device and install HBO Max. HBO Max application.
(If the app store on your device doesn’t have the app installed, then go to the browser that is native to you Smart TV).
- Then, select the HBO Max app icon from the results of your search which will appear on the TV screen.
- Wait until the application completes the installation process.
- Then, after launching your HBO Max application, select ‘ go to application‘ from your screen.
- It will take you to the Sign-up page of the application. On this page, you can select ‘ Link device code‘ from the Sign-in menu.
- Once you have accessed your page an unique code comprised of a number of characters ranging from between six and eight will appear on the television monitor.
(This activate code can be unique to each device and is crucial for completing the registration process, therefore be sure to remember it).
- From your smartphone or laptop computer go to the official activation portal for HBO Max, i.e., hbomax.com/tvsignin
- Click on Continue on your device’s screen, follow the prompts to insert the code for activation in the empty box.
- If you successfully complete the registration, you will get a message Thanking you for taking the time for completing this registration. Click on Continue after this. Continue button after that.
- Next, click Continue at the end the TV Screen.
- After that, enter your login information by using the credentials provided from your TV provider.
- You can add the channels you want to pay the extra fees to HBO Max.
Devices that support HBO Max for streaming are as follows:
- Google Chromecast
- iOS Devices The following list of Apple devices that are above the 9th version are covered including Apple TV, iPhone iPad, iPod, and Macbook.
- Windows (Computer devices)
- Sling TV
- Roku Stick, Roku TV 3 and other similar versions, Roku Stick plus, and Roku Ultra
- Samsung Tizen TV (Similar Tizen Smart TV models)
- Android devices such as Android TV, Smartphones, and Tablets.
- PlayStation (PS3, PS4 and PS5)
- Xbox One S
- Blu-ray Media Player
- DVD player
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Amazon Kindle Tablets and Kindle Fire Tablets.
- Sony TV
as well as additional devices are also included.