ESPN is among the most well-known sports channels that is known because of its capability to concentrate on every sport. ESPN allows users to view their preferred sport all in one place. ESPN recently launched their new channel, or the application is called ESPN+ (ESPN Plus). ESPN+ is for those people who wish to stream their favourite sport on smart TVs, streaming devices gaming consoles and other devices that have an internet connectivity. ESPN+ is only a streaming service with live sporting events. ESPN is available on Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Streaming TV and Roku platform, as well. You can enable ESPN for any of these devices by paying an affordable amount, which is $5 per month. If you don’t have a connection to cable and want to stream your preferred sport, you must get an ESPN connection today. This article we’ll explain how to activate ESPN on all devices that are eligible using a couple of easy steps.
Steps to enable ESPN by using espn.com/activate
If you’re interested in watching ESPN on the device you prefer, it is important to determine whether your device is capable of receiving ESPN and if it is not. To confirm this, visit the app store or channel store of your device and look in the search bar for ESPN and ESPN+. If you do locate it, follow the steps listed below:
- Turn on the device and start the ESPN channel or an application. If the application isn’t installed on your device, first install it before you launch the app.
- Select the Settings option and then click on the account details.
- Now log in onto your ESPN account. If you don’t have an account , first create one and then log in.
- After you log in, you’ll receive an activation code. The code is unique to any eligible device.
- Keep this code in mind for future use, and then move on into the next phase.
- You can now use a device that is connected to the internet such as an iPhone or a laptop computer.
- With a web browser, visit espn.com/activate. You will need to log in into your existing account.
- After logging in, you’ll be asked to enter your activation or verification code here.
- After entering the verification number, Click on the continue or verify my account button.
When you hit the button, the ESPN channel will be automatically linked to the ESPN account. In just a few minutes you’ll be able to watch your preferred sport on your TV, or gaming console, or Roku device. Follow the same process to activate ESPN, ESPN+, and AirPlay ESPN+ for all suitable devices. If your device isn’t compatible with any of the ESPN application, then you will not access ESPN from your phone. If you are still unable to resolve any issues with the activation process then you should reach ESPN helpline for assistance on technical issues.